Friday, May 30, 2014

May 30, 2014

Thanks to everyone for the lovely cards, flowers, and gifts for my birthday!  They are so appreciated!!  I love my job!  Your children make my life so interesting and joyful.  I will miss them so much next year!

Testing results (Dibels) will go home in Monday.  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Next Tuesday is Field Day!  Please have your child wear their field day shirt, which will go home today.

Wednesday is the school awards ceremony at 8:15.  Mass is scheduled for the normal time of 1:45 pm on Wednesday as well.

Thursday is the final day of school.  Dismissal is at 1:30 pm.  We will be celebrating the end of the school year with a beach party.  Students can wear school-appropriate beach/summer clothing on Thursday.


Theme: Pirates/Summer

Sight Word: our

Poem: Where's the Pirate's Chest?

Math:
- measuring
- subtraction word problems

Word Work:
-sounding out words
- ABC order

Religion: We Care About Others As Jesus Did

Writing Prompt: What will you do during your summer vacation?

Language Arts: Using Question Words


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment